We work to make sure all the different voices of Bristol's diverse communities are part of local decision making.
The Voice and Influence Partnership is made up of leading equalities organisations and community champions from across Bristol. As a member, you can benefit from their combined expertise, support and influence.
By working together we can make sure our diverse communities are part of local decision making.
The partnership is for people who:
- are from a black, Asian or minority ethnic group
- identify as disabled
- are a member of a faith group
- identify as LGBTQ+
- are over 55.
You can sign up for free membership by visiting our website or by contacting us using the details below.
As a VIP member:
- Receive our regular newsletter with updates on key consultations and issues relevant to you.
- Come to our free events, hear from guest speakers, and put your questions to the Council.
- Be part of an independent partnership that uses individual and combined voices to influence Bristol City Council and other public bodies.
- Be informed of how your contribution has made a difference.
You need to be over 18 and live in Bristol to sign up.
The Partnership is made up of our delivery partners The Care Forum, Bristol Older People’s Forum, Centre for Deaf and Hard of Hearing People, OTR Freedom and WECIL. Our advisory partners are SARI and VOSCUR. The partnership is funded by Bristol City Council.