Volunteer with us this Summer! Invigilating at Spike Island
If you can regularly spare 5.5 hours a week (Tuesday to Sunday, 11.45-5.15pm) and you are interested in meeting the public, being part of a friendly team, and enjoy being around art and culture, we would love to hear from you.
Apply to join our friendly team of volunteers and gain valuable work experience in the arts, meet new people and support the work of Spike Island.
- Social events and networking opportunities
- Exhibition tours for volunteers and Q&A sessions with the artists and curators
- Opportunity to assist with artist-led workshops
- Free entry to talks and events
- Exclusive placements in curatorial, marketing and technical areas
Find out more:
Get in touch by email: Beckie.Upton@spikeisland.org.uk or call: 0117 9292266
Spike Island, 133 Cumberland Road, Bristol BS1 6UX